Online Associate Degree Programs from WVJC
144 WILLEY ST. | MORGANTOWN, WV | 26505
Ready to start on your path to a new and exciting career? Come and earn a technical college degree from WVJC that can help you embark on the next chapter in your life!
About WVJC Online
West Virginia Junior College was established in Charleston, West Virginia, in 1892. In the ensuing 125 years, WVJC has established campuses in Morgantown and Bridgeport, West Virginia. Additionally, the advent of WVJC Online in 2013 has created opportunities for all West Virginians and students in the neighboring states of Pennsylvania, Ohio, Maryland, and Kentucky, to access WVJC’s educational programs and work toward their dream careers in an environment that fits their schedule.
Take advantage of WVJC’s commitment to student services and innovative technologies as you plan for a better future!
“I cannot say enough good things about WVJC and the staff and experience that I had. Truly the best college experience I’ve had!” – Courtney Ross, WVJC Graduate
Choose From A Variety Of Online Associate Degree Programs
Whether you are interested in business or working in the medical field, we have online career training for you.
Are you wondering how WVJC Online compares to other online degree programs in West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Maryland, or Kentucky? With each online degree program, you can earn your associate degree in less than two years. We focus on the information and skills you will use in your future career, eliminating the need to pay for classes you don’t need.
You can earn your online associate degree in one of several programs offered by WVJC Online:
- Cybersecurity– Cybersecurity professionals use their knowledge of databases, networks, firewalls, and encryptions to prevent system attacks. They help keep information systems operating efficiently by preventing the unauthorized hacking of financial and personal data.
- Business Administration– Get training in managing a small business, accounting, managing an office, keeping books, and performing customer service responsibilities.
- Business Administration/Accounting – Accounting professionals help organizations manage their finances to keep their operations running smoothly. Career training includes payroll accounting, financial statements, and tax forms.
- Business Administration/Human Resources – Graduates from this program will be prepared for an entry-level position in business with additional training in employee supervision and management.
- Clinical Medical Assistant – Some of the career training our clinical medical assistant students receive includes administering EKGs, collecting medical specimens, performing some lab tests, performing phlebotomy, and preparing basic medications.
- Dental Assisting – Some of the hands-on skills our dental assistant students receive include exposing and developing x-rays, mixing dental cements, taking dental impressions, and more!
- Medical Office Administration – This program from WVJC Online will teach you the skills of maintaining electronic health records, overseeing billing, conducting basic coding, utilizing administrative software, plus many other abilities valued by the medical field.
- Medical Coding – For training that will prepare you to work in hospitals, wellness centers, clinics, general practitioner offices, and other facilities in the healthcare field, choose this fundamental program.
- Pharmacy Technician – Students have the advantage of hands-on training through custom simulations and skills they can practice from home. Students practice compounding with follow-along videos and kits sent in the mail.
- Healthcare Administration – Take advantage of growing medical career opportunities and earn your degree by learning the business side of patient care.
- RN to BSN – Students who complete the 12-month online program can earn their Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree.
Online College That Works!
- Online College Scholarships*
- 24/7 Tech Support
- Mobile Access To Classes
- Career Services
- Small Online Classes
*Scholarships available to those who qualify. See catalog for detailed eligibility requirements.
Why You Should Choose Your Online Degree From WVJC
While the decision to pursue an associate degree can be exceptionally beneficial, taking time off to go back to school isn’t always feasible. Sometimes, you don’t have the time to sit in a classroom daily between work and family commitments.
At West Virginia Junior College, we understand life’s challenges, which is why we offer online associate degree programs throughout West Virginia and the neighboring states of Pennsylvania, Ohio, Kentucky, Virginia, and Maryland.
Our online campus allows you to go to class any time you want, from anywhere you can access the internet. In addition, our online platform will enable instructors to utilize effective teaching practices enhanced with innovative technologies to ensure a rich, dynamic, and interactive educational experience.
“From the very beginning, I knew this would be a great school for me. It’s been so enjoyable going here.”
– April Garcia, WVJC Student